BOOK A SURVEY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR SOMEONE TO MEASURE YOUR HOME OR COMMERCIAL PREMISES PLEASE PHONE US ON 01206 561976 or fill out the form below.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm; 1.45pm to 5pm
Saturday we are open from 9am to 1pm; PLEASE NOTE ON SATURDAYS WE ONLY HAVE ONE MEMBER OF STAFF - IF THEY ARE BUSY IN THE SHOWROOM THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE BUT IF YOU LEAVE US A MESSAGE WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE.
A VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 2017 / 2018
Are your windows really ready to measure?
During 2017 and now into 2018, we are still experiencing going to properties which are simply incomplete to measure. If you wish to get a guide price for the purposes of budgets based on approximate sizes, use our GET A PRICE form - we have tremendous software to quickly generate a vast array of prices to help you determine budgets.
Why can't we measure some windows?
For us to measure, you must have:
- ALL PLASTER WORK COMPLETE
- ALL CILL BOARDS IN PLACE
- If you have tiling, part or complete that is going to change OR is yet to be done, we cannot measure your window as the sizes will change - ESPECIALLY WITH PART TILES that go on the inside of the window but only part the way up
- CARPETS & FLOORING - If you have any blinds going to the floor, we must have the flooring or carpet in place - drops are measured to the MM and we cannot guess the thickness of flooring
- SKIRTING BOARD IN DOOR AREAS - Many blinds need to come inside of skirting board - skirting board changes the width at the bottom of the window, so we need this in place for most blinds except verticals
BUT HERE ARE THE BIGGEST GOTCHAS
- If you are planning to add tiling or remove tiling or change tiling from being measured and potentially changing an order, this will change sizes !
- If you are planning on having new windows fitted from being measured to potentially placing an order, then we need to know! In many cases, window companies will use "trim" to hide and make good where an old window was removed. This may impact the width of the blind and so we cannot get a proper width measurement when we survey.
- Are you planning on changing your flooring? It is unwise and unsafe to presume your new flooring will be the same as your old. So, if you are wanting blinds that go down to a floor that is going to change, you need to have the flooring down first (the exception being with roller blinds where the drop doesn't need to be that accurate)