PERFECT FIT BLINDS ARE NOT ALL MADE EQUALLY
Perfect Fit blinds are not all made equally! If you are looking for a Perfect Fit Venetian or Pleated blind, do not presume you are looking at the same product. What does that mean?
ABOUT PERFECT FIT BLINDS
The Perfect Fit system was designed by the UK industry leader in components and fabrics for the blinds industry, Louvolite. It consists of an aluminium frame, which, using special brackets, allows blinds to be fitted onto glass panels of uPVC windows. A key feature of the system are the brackets, which means the windows are not drilled.
There are 3 types of blinds that can be housed in the Perfect Fit frame system:
- Metal Venetians
With the exception of the Perfect Fit Roller system, the "system" of Venetian or Pleated blind inserted inside of the Perfect Fit frame WILL vary manufacturer to manufacturer. We have been manufacturing Perfect Fit blinds since 2005 and our 11 years of experience has taught us the importance of only using the best Venetian and Pleated systems on the market. The blinds are trapped close to the glass and subject to more thermal variation and quality is everything if you want the blinds to last. So yes, there are cheap blinds put in Perfect Fit frames which do not last the test of time and then there are blinds made to a high standard that will last as you expect them to.
ADVANTAGES OF PERFECT FIT BLINDS
- A huge range of fabric colours and textures to match your interior design scheme
- No drilling or screwing into your window frames for a quick and clean installation
- Reduced gaps at the edge of blinds increases your privacy
- Child safe as no loose cords or loops
- Energy efficient fabrics to save you money
- Leaves window sills clutter free
- Easily removable for cleaning